CASINOMEISTER® is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are registered in Germany under Blitz21 GmbH & CO KG, company number HR A 4662 and have our mailing address as Blitz21 GmbH, Postfach 1148, Industriesraße-Ost 18, 63808 Haibach, Germany. Our VAT number is DE 271949309.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us and also how you may use our website and information. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Under data protection legislation Casinomeister® is the data controller.
Casinomeister® does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering a casino or placing a wager. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions.
Please read our section on Playing Responsibly
The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Casinomeister® is an independent directory and information service. We are not affiliated with any casinos.
Links to third party websites on Casinomeister.com.au are provided solely for informative/educational purposes. If you use these links, you leave this website.
Casinomeister.com.au nor Blitz21 GmbH & Co KG can accept responsibility for mistakes or wrong choices by customers, as to what sites may be accessed, and what ads may be viewed. Rather, it is the customer who is responsible for complying with the statutes and regulations affecting his activities in his place of residence
Casinomeister® is a registered trademark protected in the US, all member states of the EU, the Russian Federation, Australia and all member states of the Madrid Agreement. If this trademark is infringed, we will aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law, including the seeking of civil remedies and criminal prosecution.
EU and Russian Federation
Serial Number 79033656
WIPO International Registration number: 0910500
Intellectual property theft is a crime. Don’t do it.
Copyright and ownership of our website and data
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights used on our website. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may only use the material on our website as permitted here.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use. You may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
You may not copy or use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics for any other purposes.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may not re-use any information or materials contained on our website via any deep linking, framing, scraping, or any other techniques which disguise the source or change the appearance of that information or materials.
Information we may collect from you
- Information that you provide by creating an account, posting items in the forum, or filling in forms on our website www.casinomeister.com (“our website”). This includes your name and contact details and, of course, your postings and replies to other postings.
- We may also ask for information when you report any problems.
- If you use our Player Arbitration service, then we will collect and retain any information (including personal data) you provide to us for that purpose.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of any correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- If you sign up to our newsletters, we will collect the information you give us in order for you to subscribe.
- Our forum allows you to add or remove content in your user profile like favortite bands, books, beverages, etc. This is not collected by us – it is not obligatory, it is there solely for you to add to your profile.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, but does not identify any individual.
If you have logged into the forum then we will retain details of your use of the forum.
- identifying you and tracking your preferences during that session, and
- Keeping you logged into our forum
- Allowing you to receive our push messages via your browser.
Where you have set your preferences in your browser for permitting or disallowing “cookies” then we will endeavour to honour that selection apart from where this would make our website inoperable and their use is temporary.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you will only be stored and processed in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You may not share that password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data en route to us. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to guard against unauthorised access.
Please see the third party advertisers section below.
Uses made of your personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To enable the forum and to allow you to post and receive messages via the forum.
- If you submit a complaint via our “Player Arbitration” complaint service, then you agree that we may use your personal data for resolving the dispute, which includes allowing us to share that personal data and information with the casino in question. You also agree to that casino providing us, in return, with any information it may hold about you which is relevant to the complaint. This may include information which is critical of you. This mutual agreement is also acknowledged and dealt with during the submission phase of the complaint.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have expressly consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users like 4% of our traffic is from Germany for example.
Third party advertisers
Our business is dependent on advertising so we do make use of various tracking methods. They are:
- Google analytics, and
- various affiliate links
If you do not agree to this then you cannot use our website. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF AND ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE WILL BE DEEMED TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS.
This website is intended for your own personal use.
If you agree to us sending you marketing communications then we may do so, but you can request that we stop doing so at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button in any e-mails or contacting us at email@example.com.
You have the following rights under current legislation:
- The right of access: You have the right at any time to ask to see a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to withdraw consent: Where you have given your consent to our processing you may withdraw this at any time.
- The right to rectification and data quality: If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete then you may ask us to remedy that.
- The right to erasure including retention and disposal: You may ask us to delete or remove your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing but this may affect any services we provide to you which relies on that personal data. Some information you provide, such as any information disclosed to us in using our player arbitration service, may be retained even if you ask for your data to be deleted. We will only do so if we can establish a legitimate reason for continuing to hold onto that personal data.
- The right to restrict processing: Where you have highlighted an issue with the data.
- The right to data portability: This allows you to request that your personal data be shared with other processors at your request.
- The right to object: Where you have an objection to our processing you may do so.
Please note that while you may want to withdraw your consent to our processing or ask that your personal data be erased, there may be circumstances in which we can keep a copy. An example would be keeping a copy (but subject to restricted access) so that we can deal with any contractual issues that may arise in the future.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you user those websites. These other websites may use adword tracking facilities, particularly on foreign websites where this may be permitted.
By using our website or the forum you agree to the following:
- You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, inaccurate or cannot be substantiated; or which you do not have permission to use (if you do not own it).
- You will not post any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, racist, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or otherwise discriminates against anyone on the basis of race, disability, gender, age or sexual orientation.
- You will not behave in an abusive manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor verbally attack anyone. If you disagree with someone’s posting or comment then do not challenge that person in an aggressive or confrontational manner. You are entitled to disagree with aynone but please do so respectfully.
- You may not use the website or forum in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users.
- You will not use the forum for commercial gain or to advertise your, or your organisation’s, own services or products.
You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to immediately and without notice, suspend or terminate your registration with, or ability to access, our website or forum if you are in breach of our acceptable use policy.
Any views expressed on this website or in a forum post are those of the person expressing that view and do not necessarily reflect our views.
No reliance on information
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no guarantees that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Please remember that the open and real-time nature of the forums makes it impossible for us to vouch for the validity of any content posted. As such, we are not responsible for any messages posted or the consequences of following any advice offered within posts. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, and other information posted in a forum or on our website for that matter.
We reserve the right to edit any message posted in the discussion forum if we decide it is in breach of/conflicts with the main purpose of this policy.